Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think you should read what Incognito said..... what he is doing is far beyond bullying and is actually threatening to kill. Threats cannot be tolerated in any aspect anywhere or at the workplace.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

ive read it. unacceptable. but i am obviously not talking about this one incident anymore. I dont understand how personal accountability in favor of scapegoating and crusading is such a difficult subject. Maybe it all boils down to the fact that most of us are incapable of critical thinking and we need ad campaigns and star power before we can reach any conclusion.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Purple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

This is a great example of the "It's cool to be cruel" mentality that is reaching epidemic proportions among todays youth. I hope this guy loses everything the NFL has given him and winds up on the streets of Miami. Were there other teammates in league with this *******? Did no one have the balls to stick up for Martin? I cant imagine anything like this happening on the Titans team or any other team for that matter.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Locker would never let that happen because he is a LEADER, something the Dolphins dreamed they had.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I don't think any of our guys would tolerate that. No place for that anywhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think we have several guys who would step in. Including the HC. Then again, most teams would never have a piece of trash like Incognito on their roster to begin with.

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

incognito is a POS but martin is a wimp. this country gets wussier by the day. stand up for yourself. incognito should be banned, but i wouldn't want martin on my team either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I wonder if there is room for Martin on our Oline. He was regarded as a late first round pick in the 2012 draft per Wikipedia. If he is talented it would be a shame for his career to suffer because of that goon Ingonito. I wish him the best and hope he can bounce back and find a team that treats him with the respect that he deserves.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree and this is only his 2nd year in the league. I think there is talent with this guy and would be useful. He does want to play football again so it could be an option. Shame on the Dolphin players for letting this happen if they knew about it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar