Dolphins Edge Titans 13-10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Well, obviously it PAINED ME.

What do you want to hear? Collins sucks. & I don't even want to get into a "Volek would have made those throws" argument because Volek was horrendous as well, & we all know it.

Scaife's fabulous TD has absolutely NOTHING to do with him fumbling on the opponents one-yard line on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT drive on a finely delievered pass from KFC.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I am sorry, but who is talking about volek? Collins sucks. Coaching sucks. Yes, our young TE fumbled the ball but he is the LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS.

Howabout KFC's fumbled pass that ended up in an int? Isn't that the same category as scaifes fumble? You throw scaife under the bus but hold KFinC in the limelight

Look you have to see that everyone makes a mistake from time to time. KFC and coaching make constant mistakes.

3. Gene the PIG

Well, the degree of the mistakes you named do have different magnitudes, no? Did Miami capitalize that interception rolling down the back into points?

Three, I think?

Fine, that's three points. Keep up now.

Scaife is talented & young, yes ... but how long will you make excuses because a guy is young? You act like he just put on pads for the first time this year.

He's a pro, & has been playing ball all his life. Fumbling at the one is never, ever, EVER considered something that you overlook. Not in pee-wee, not in the pros.

I agree with you that we SUCK ... but I'll ask you again, what do you want to hear? I'm not throwing anyone under the bus, dude ... but that fools HOLDING PENALTY (we lose 6-7 points) & Scaife's BLUNDER (costing us another 6-7 points) are what cost us the game. Not Collins.

He's your scape goat.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Kerry F'in Collins has been playin for far more years. His interceptions could've resulted in point too. Sorry dude, as you put it. Collins and Fisher are the problem.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:
    :rolleyes:

6. Gene the PIG

If Collins & Fisher are the problem, what does that make #21 & #28???

The solution, I guess? :rolleyes:

You are overlooking so much stuff, & pinning all of your frustration on things you obviously know nothing about, or don't care to know about ... that I don't even know where to begin debating you?

& YOU accuse ME of throwing people under the bus? :rolleyes:

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Nobody on the planet loves the Tennessee Titans more than I do. ( some may be equal to me, but none greater) I get physically sick when we lose.... ( my wife says I care too much about a game---she may be right)

I think everyone on this board cares, that's why we're here.

Everybody here has an opinon about why we're losing...Fisher, Collins, Chow, Schwartz, Scaife, the guy who clips on Pac's TD ( I'll won't name the entire the roster and coaching staff...but name who you want to)

In the end, this is my team. I won't boo them. I won't give the other teams who hate us any more ammo. I won't laugh with those who laugh at us. I won't fight with my fellow fans and friends on this forum, ( I've been guilty of that one)

Guys, I don't know the answer. When things finally turn around, and they willl. ( to kinda quote Brett Farve ) It may be three games, It may be Three years...I'll be here.

I know everybody's flustrated...I guess I only wrote this post because I am too...Peace...Here's to better days.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I will always be a fan, if we win or lose, but I have to admit it I used to care so much about football, and it's not worth it, getting mad and angry over it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

despite the fact Reynaldo and Lamont are not playing well, we have lost two games we could have very much won.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude you are refreshingly positive.:))

In spite of the fact that we lost & continue to shoot ourselves in the foot there were times in the game where I really enjoyed watching us.

Chow seems to have opened up the playbook a little. I didn't like the run play calling, it was okay at 1st but then seemed to become repetetive. Having said that we were limited by not having a FB available. KFC was largely resonsible for the lack of execution. Overthrows,underthrows & throwing it behind players.

We have the recievers & TE we need,Pillar was not missed at all when he went down.

The D finally had some effectiveness & momentum even with Hiil & Thompson. Culpepper was a QB in trouble but he is not the liability he hyped to be. He also settled down against the Bills in wk2 & played better in the 2nd half. The D deserves credit for its better performance including Schwartz.

I still totally want rid of schwartz but I can give creditr where its due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar