Dolphins cut Isaiah Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Titans did their research, his former line coach spoke well about him. It does mention character issues in the interview with Pittman but doesn't elaborate...

Why Isaiah Wilson was the right pick, from the man who helped mold him

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The pretty party girls didn't want to be around his fat ass until he signed the dotted line.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What a crying shame. Thanks to Wilson, he set a lot of potential draftees with red flags 5 steps back.

He's raw, out of shape and still unproven as to what he can do in the NFL. I highly doubt he gets another chance to play in the NFL. He had such a perfect opportunity with us.

Welp, you're no longer an NFL player, therefore your social circle is about to dry up very quick.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Just to be clear, we still get the 7th rounder correct? And yes we got 4 million in dead money, but the dolphins are on the hook for his 4 year deal? Just wondering if this was one of those picks we only get if he shows up,etc?

Main thing is he is off our books which will help the next 3 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I imagine Miami will go after what they owe. We have probably just cut our one year losses unfortunately, likely gets to the point where it’s not worth the ongoing legal drama & costs

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I think as the trade completed & Miami released him, it’s all their problem and everything stands as it was agreed.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Over, but not by much

8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Bye Bye Lard a$$. I think like Pacman we will enjoy hearing about Panda's run ins with the law for many years to come.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Each detail can be it’s own bet.
    Dead
    Hotel
    Vomit puddle

I’ll say 9 months but some friends home and pills around.

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The entire premise of that article is WRONG. We know the answer, he was NOT the right pick. We have hindsight to prove it. He was an awful pick.

Of course his line coach is talking about how great he is... as long as he is getting players to the NFL how can anyone really bag on the job he is doing.. Look at Calipari at KY....He is able to sell the whole "the most important thing is helping these kids get to the NBA"... If they have a lousy year, so what "we got our kids to the NBA" and who can really bash that? If you do, then you are saying wins and losses are more important than the future of the kids and you come off as a big A-hole.

The coach lied, the coach covered for his idiot player so he could say "I have helped X amount of players develop and make it to the NFL"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar