Dolphins agree to terms with Jake Long

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Now, who goes to the Rams? Long, Dorsey, or Gholston?

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Well, there you go, the bar is set. Must be nice to be 21 or 22 years old with 30 million in the bank.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good, now i can make my mock.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

bam! nailed #1 in my mock. Now the rest should fall in. Dolphins are going to take Chad Henne in rd 2.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bad move by the Fins IMO. Long isn't a true LT and that is a very high pick and a lot of money for a guy who might be a RT only.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The goTitans.com mock is already screwed. :ha:

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well I blew their pick in the mock draft

9. maximus

maximus Starter

And then lose to Appy State to start the season...

10. It's really all a question of how good a LT he'll be. And it's basically impossible to find a starting LT in free agency, so there is some logic behind the pick. Plus, if he can't play LT he could always play RT or guard.

But really, the Dolphins were in a terrible position. There are no elite players. They basically took the guy they (apparently) thought was the best player. And really, they didn't even get a very good contract out of the whole deal either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar