Does Todd McShay have a recent mock?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Anyone seen it?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he came up with a new one today. it has all seven rounds.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He did a full seven round mock recently, but of course it's insider only, so I don't know the picks or anything.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Anyone have access to it?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1. ted ginn
    2. lamarr woodley
    3. lorenzo booker
    4. andy alleman(guard)
    4. john wendling (safety)
    5. jay alford(dt)
    6. juwan simpson
    6. brandon harrison
    6. matt toeiana
    7. syvelle newton

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks Big.

Change Ginn to Meach and that's my 1st day prediction in Jon's draft contest.

I like Alleman, he's a quick OG that's looks something like Bell, but with more upside. I kinda doubt he's there for our 4th rounder, but maybe what I've seen has him overrated.

Wendling was my 2nd pick for our 4th rounder. But I went CB. More of a need, and part of a #'s game maybe. We have several S's we can keep, and a few we hope turn in to something.

I like Alford, but I neglected DT till later. I think our depth at DT is pretty good, and his skills are similar to what we already have.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My mock is superior..

1. Ginn WR Ohio State

2. Kenny irons RB auburn

3. Ramirez OG texas tech

4a Micheal coe CB alabama state

4b Dan Bazuin DE central mich

5. Jacoby Jones WR lane..

This is the best realistic mock. We get the best return man, best RB, help at corner and DE and a run blocking massive stud OG to groom for olson's replacement. I defy anyone to better that..:yell2: :yell2: :yell2:

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rating the mock..

I don't like booker for a 3rd rd pick. I would rather use a 2nd for irons a much better prospect, I think irons is the best RB in this draft.

I don't think wendling and alleman will be there in the 4th. We would likely have to use our 3rd to assure either one but alleman is good value in the third.

The draft is full of big fast corners, the mock really doesn't get us any of them..

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Maybe houston in rd one..

Jacoby jones was the top kick and punt returner in his division 2 conference. He led the league in punt returns with a 13.8 average and had 2 kick returns for TDs. This is why the titans seem to really like him and nfl draft countdown actually have us taking jones in rd 3! The point i'm making is that we might be taking on the attitude that with a guy like jones available later in the draft there is no compelling reason to draft ginn in rd one.

I think jones will be there for us in rd 4 if we really want him bad enough and most draft sites rate him as being around a 5th rd pick.

10. Ginn is much better than Jacoby Jones, dont even make that comparison

Houston is a possibility, but that seems to have fallen away as of the last 2 weeks or so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar