Does the new cap # allow the Dolts to resign Edge?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanjay, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so was Ola Kimrins, where is he now?

like who?

2. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

True dat, Gunny. That's why I said it'll be interesting to see what happens there.

And regardless of your feelings about Polian, he IS well-respected throughout the league and has had his share of success. Blow it off if you like, makes no difference to me.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am just wondering who these gems are, thats all?

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It's what we did. Tried to keep the band together a little too long.:greedy:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BTW wino, what are your thoughts on David Thornton?

6. wino

IIRC Diem, Reagor, Freitas, Thornton, are all 2nd day picks.

Edge over Ricky Williams, Manning over Leaf (despite GoT's claim those were no-brainers :rolleyes: ), Freeney at #11 (waaaayy earlier than expected)....

He took an EXPANSION FRANCHISE to the playoffs in their 2nd year (IIRC)!

C'mon, Gunny...you're just hatin' for the hell of it, right? :evil:

Edit in: Thornton's a solid guy...on the field and off.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man i just asked a question, I don't exactly follow the Colts wheelings and dealings like I do the Titans, so I wouldnt really know who or what goes on over in Indiana.

what IIRC?

8. wino

Sorry, Gunny, I thought you did a little hatin' on BP in the BP/Reese thread, but after re-reading it I see you didn't do that. I interpreted your question about the gems as if you'd put a :rolleyes: in there. My bad.

If I Recall Correctly.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

For clarification I GoT said the Manning pick was a nobrainer and that even I GoT thought James was better than Williams so how hard could it have been really.

So Wile E. Polian reached at 11 and found a Freeney. Super Genuis never heard of trading down I guess. Reese was selecting at 10 traded down to 16 then back up to 14 getting Eddie George and a draft pick or two in all the swapping. Now thats Super Genuis stuff right there!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it's cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar