Does anyone still want Vince Young as a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 21, 2010.

?
  1. Yes, I want Vince on the Titans

63 vote(s)
    46.0%
  2. No, I want Vince released or traded

74 vote(s)
    54.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Appreciating our intellect is different.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

who let you outta the kitchen???

jk (no infraction plz)

3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

It's okay, I can't cook anyway. :eek:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So you're single? lol... sorry, had to.

So how would Vince supporters switch TODAY? I really don't get how most fans can spin this to be a negative on Vince. He was victimized by Fisher's buddy system as many others have been- got upset about it... and was punished for it.

That from a long time Vince 'hater'.

Not hard to see what's going on with this team.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

He's not top 3. Matter of fact David Garrard is killing Young in EVERY stat. David Garrard.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

The one good thing about this is that I hope you STFU about vince once his cut.

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I just want the Titans to win a Superbowl, I don't care which Quaterback or Head Coach does it.

Sadly, a lot of people just don't know when it's time to move on. VY clearly doesn't have what it takes and neither does Fisher.

Let it go people, let it go. It is over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am one of those "Long time VY supporters who flipped" I guess. In reality, I said earlier this season that, after 4 seasons to grow up, it was "put up or shut up time" for him. His maturity was a problem 2 years ago, and I had hoped that the year on the pine plus hopefully a year to grow up would help him. It has not, plain and simple.

Yes, statistically he is having a good year. Pac Man had good statistical years also. So did Haynesworth. However, although I am not a player, I believe that there is much more to a winning team than statistics. VY has been immature, is still immature, and shows no sign of maturing any time soon.

With that, I will cast my vote.

9. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

He did more than dis Fisher, by throwing crap into the stands he dis'd the very people who pay his salary. Time for him to go.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Not gonna read 11 pages, but my opinion:

Keep Vince, clean the entire coaching staff. Bring in someone that can actually gameplan around his players instead of the same 2 page playbook year after year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar