Do you trust your GM ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 26, 2008.

?
  1. Yes, I trust Mike

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No, not as far as I can throw Albert

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. FIRE HIM NOW !

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  4. give him another year

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

fire him. please fire him. please.? I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Floyd Reese

2. cdspro

cdspro Guest

No. Much worse of a first day of the draft than I could have even imagined... I have serious doubts that either one of those guys has any chance of being an impact player at this level. Perhaps Johnson can be a solid NFL KR - Is that really what you want with your first round draft pick? Major disappointment.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm hoping that in day two we can get Manningham or Earl Bennett. We need a playmaker to make up for the ****ty first day we had. Jesus Christ, I'm frustrated.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

That doesn't take much to do. :ha: Anyways, we'll be find. The more I look at CJ, the more I think he will give us flexibility and game-breaking ability. He can compliment LenDale and split out wide some. Besides, our WRs our very young. One of them will step up big this year. In addition, we can find a great WR in any round. Look at Colston (7th) or Rod Smith (undrafted).

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't worry every expert analysis thought we reached on Roos, that Rolle was going to be better than Pacman and Roby was going to be a starter.

Amazing what happens WHEN YOU SEE A GUY PLAY instead of analysing him before he has even put pads on.

But no, you guys are right. All you experts who wanted such top talent in the first like Thomas, Sweed, Groves, Kelly have proven time and time again just how much you know. :rolleyes:

6. cdspro

cdspro Guest

I've certainly seen both players play on more than one occasion. I would have had zero problems with those picks if we had gotten Williams in round 2 and Jones in round 3. As it is, not so much...

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Don't worry McCain is on the way.:))

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So what did experts think about MIKE REINFELDTS picks?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who cares. They are proven wrong all the time especially before the season has begun.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gunny seriously, people have the right to their opinions. You don't have to be a NFL or college expert to give an opinion on the draft. If you are a fan, you've got the right to say if you are disappointed. Sure it's ridiculous to see people say "Oh he's a bust", but that's just people being frustrated.

You are also sitting here claiming NO wr was first round talent... more like every NFL team thought "hey, these WRs are slipping, we can wait til the 2nd round and get someone good".

Basically, quit slamming posters because they are giving opinions. I'm freaking baffled and sick to my stomach over yesterday's draft. I hope Chris Johnson turns out good, but a crazy fast RB that had a good college career over crappy college D talent, i don't get the pick.

We have our choice at WR, there are still good CBs and Balmer on the board... and we take a 3rd RB.

Either this guy or Chris Henry has to be a bust now, and one of the two won't even get much a chance with playing time spread amongst three RBs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar