Do you get angry/frustrated because

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Okay, so if it were up to you it would go this way. They finish 6-10 and get a #7 pick and get an offensive lineman or CB, yay.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The same reasons people get frustrated and angry are the reasons people act like lunatics when their team is winning. Take out the emotion of the game and what is the point? After all we live in a society where we don't have a whole lot to ***** about compared to others in the world. Sure we can argue politics and such but most of the world would give everything they could to get the cushy life style we have. Thus, physical and emotional energy has to be spent on sports. If you follow this to a truly logical conclusion we could come to the conclusion that all of it is stupid and a waste of time and resources. We should spend out time doing something productive or kind such as visiting people in a nursing home on Sunday instead of watching a bunch of morons play a stupid game. Oh, the money we would have spent on tickets and such could go to the needy instead of over paid brats.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Starkiller

Slightly off topic here but you got me thinking, if you smell burning that'll be my brain :boom:

I can see where your coming from,psycholgically if everyone took a step back from every negative thing in their life & said "it would be better if that hadn't happened" ,then the world would be a better place.

However few people are like that. What if you knew that there was a place to air your views that counted SK. I know that isn't practical in terms of running a football team but it could be for other areas.

If hollywood had the nuts to set up a site for every movie where we could air our views on what we liked or disliked about what we pay to see, we might see better movies.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I wish the Titans would take an OL in the first. Now that's crazy talk - lol

5. pigskin_fan

pigskin_fan Guest

Titans need to draft a whole new coaching staff.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell yeah ... we need CB and OL in a BAD way
    then maybe a Safety that knows how to tackle

we do not need a top 3 seed to go after a QB/RB/WR

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you'd be pissed all the way back to Australia, wondering why you're ponying up 2-3g a year (plus airline fees)

8. pigskin_fan

pigskin_fan Guest

Have you ever stopped to consider what a ELITE WR would do for the Titans??

If they get a top 3 they better pick up a WR.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think getting emotionally displaced by the play of your football team just means that you are a fan, and not just a spectator

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sure have
    but this offense does not require an Elite WR, especially if the QB doesn't have the time to throw

but the defense does call for a corner / S that can cover and tackle
    and we have one of each that are doing neither

point is : our biggest weakness is on DEFENSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar