Do You Feel The Team Is Getting Better Overall Since Munchak Left?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Not saying MM was 'the guy,' but simply answering the question, are we better. On paper, yes. Results though are about as bad as they could be.

MM with the team he had...with an average starting NFL QB makes the playoffs. KW last year, with a better roster and the same average NFL QB doesn't get to 8-8.

And that is a HUGE problem!!! And honestly, I think if CJ had played his heart out all season we could have made the playoffs that year. Part of that is on CJ, part on the coaching staff and part on the culture. Even with a new coach and staff, we don't see the culture changing and until it does, the Titans are gonna continue to be behind the 8-ball!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Need more than 1 season before comparing.

Belichek went 5-11 in his first year with the Pats.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

until underperforming vets ( I'm talking Griffin/Levitre/Wimbley/ect ) are cut midseason there will be no culture change. As long as those bums get paid for average to below average play they will continue not to give a F

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Honestly, this is like comparing a car without an engine to a car that is missing two tires. Neither one does what it was bought to do for different reasons.

MM needed to go. KW may be a step in the wrong direction. Nuff said.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Shaun Phillips was cut. Akeem Ayers got dumbed and "we" griped about it.

It would be dumb to cut starters without sufficient depth.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anyway....

We cut some dead weight, we had a seemingly good draft last year, I like our free agent moves, and we have a chance to pick up a playmaker or two in the draft. We have some good things happening.

My primary concern is that Whiz isn't adaptable enough to get the most out of our roster.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

disagree totally. If they have proven they suck they need to go. Would rather go with someone that has yet to prove they suck

and I did not gripe about Ayers. Glad the punk was gone. Clearly had zero interest in playing in TN

probably should have asked that question before drafting his useless California arse. typical California useless gay arsed punk

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you mean sunshine?

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes sir

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This team is worse off now than when the season ended. We had an owner who said, "Playoffs in 2015 and run at SB in 2016". This dude was smoking some strong stuff! Then the genius decided that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and went back to doing something that he was good at.
    "Playoffs in 2015", we have no idea who our QB will be and, we don't have a FO. Showed very little movement in FA considering the holes that need filled. Perfect recipe for a playoff run.
    As for our draft, trade #2 and get more picks. Let Mett play for a year, if he falls, use our 2016 #2 pick for a QB, and yes, we will be picking high next year.
    If I've every seen anything that needs to be torn COMPLETELY down and rebuilt from scratch, enter the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar