Do Titans Make It Out Of First Six Games With Winning Record?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We start off the season at home against New England and i think this could be a high scoring game but do we have a good enough defense to stop Brady and the offense?

Second game on the road at the west coast facing San Diego and while we have not beaten them in many years i think this game will be a surprise and we will pull off the upset.I think they are still a good team but not as good as in years past.

Third game is at home against Detroit and i think we have what it takes at home to keep up with Detroit but it could go either way.

Fourth game at Houston i think will be a very physical hard fought game which we will be close.

The fifth game at Minnesota will be one that i think the Titans will pull off a W and i don't think it will be a close one.They have a long way to go before they get that team back to contending.

Sixth game at home against Pittsburgh is one i could see going either way.We are the home team here and i think it could be another very physical hard fought defensive game.

I don't see why we can't get at least a 3-3 record out of this and most would be happy just to get out of that stretch at the .500 mark

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Me might win 1 if Locker starts that game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why are you back? We were happy when you were gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you weren't happy , just content. and thats a sad state to be in.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think we could go 3-3, that'd be good I guess.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you were able to rid yourself of you, you'd be happy. It's sad you can't.

As for the first 6, there is realistically one we should win (Minnesota). The rest are definitely up in the air.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

SD, Detroit and Minnesota are very possible , with Houston and Pittsburgh being within reach if everything goes right. I could see us potentially sitting at 4-2 or 5-1.

Yeah, I'm a homer, but I gotta keep the dream alive :D

Sent from my dixicups and string, using SlappyTalk

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Hass- I'm seeing 1-5

Locker- 2-4 to 3-3

After the first 6 games it's off to the races with Locker. We could rack up some much needed wins.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pittsburgh will be "off" because of the coordinator change if you ask me. We could beat them if we have a defense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar