Do the Titans make the playoffs this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 2, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

15.7%
  2. No

84.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Why not, it's a chance to how good our D can really play vs an elite QB and offense. We need to see it and fix whatever is exploited. I just hope we can get pressures and sacks without blitzing so much like the Niners D.

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I voted no. Figure we need to go 6-2 to make the playoffs. 10-6 should get you there. Doubt that happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

We’re gonna lose Sunday because it’s a game we can win and we’re the Titans so we’ll lose it. The whole fan base will go back to pissing and moaning and I’ll be looking at options for our next QB.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I only went with yes because im a optimist. Even if we do I see it as another 9win season.

5. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Only if tanny gets hurt and mariota comes in and plays lights out like he did against the falcons

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

A simple no would have sufficed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

the biggest glaring "losses" on the back nine of our schedule right now are NOLA & KC.... leaves us with 6 losses... That doesn't include possibility of dropping 1 to either Jags, Texans, or Colts.

It is beyond crunch time now.... Tannehill needs to keep drives alive, our defense fresh, and we can make it to the playoffs... The problem is we get in our own way... ALL the TIME - See Denver, Indy, and Buf.......

There is basically zero room for error now.. Keep stacking wins, or we might as well make our draft day reservations...

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Is it too early to revisit this..?

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I said no anyway but IF there’s a bright side to taking a loss, it’s a NFC loss which doesn’t dig the conference hole any deeper.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

The way it's going doesn't bode well, though... record aside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar