Do the Titans make the playoffs this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 2, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

15.7%
  2. No

84.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Are Raiders out of the wildcard picture? If they're still in the hunt then it might be a tough game.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Very much alive.
    Raiders 6-6
    Colts 6-6

Steelers currently hold #6 at 7-5
    Titans 7-5

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Yes Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES YES yes yes yes yes YES! YEAH! Yes,

4. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

If we had only won one more game (Bill, Jags, Denver) I’d say we would be in pretty good shape, but it just doesn’t feel like we can win 3/4 based on who we play. I fear we go 2/4 but the remaining schedule for the Texans almost leaves us no other option but to win both Texans games because Pitts schedule (that Ravens game they will go against the high school prep team) is way to easy... almost going to have to win 3/4 to get in and that’s going to be really tough !

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’m not sure the Ravens wouldn’t like to have the Steelers out of the playoffs all together. I could see them NOT resting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

The Titans will wind up finishing 9-7 someway.

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

There's a good chance our game this weekend will be the last win of the season. Very possible we end up 8-8 losing 3 of the last 4.

8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

I don’t think that’s true but let’s get back to this coming week. Traveling across the country. We don’t play that well on the west coast.

9. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Nah. We’ll lose at Oakland. Then we’ll split with the Texans and beat the Saints. 9-7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar