Do some of ya'll honestly think... (CJ booed)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bob45x32, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

That CJ isn't that good?

From the Ravens game today I saw no open lanes because of the 8 man fronts.
    It looks more like he still has an affect without him actually being productive stat wise. The few good runs Ringer had there were 6/7 man fronts and on his TD you would expect a run in the middle since CJ is not in. I doubt Matt Has doesn't have as good as a game if CJ wasn't in there to keep an extra defender in the box.

I feel CJ is not at his best yet due to the hold out and lock out but I haven't given up on him like some of these fans on here who bash him because I think they were spoiled by his 2000+ season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Quit while your ahead....

Most of this site will hate on any player when he's under performing, but once he starts lighting it up again the same people will defend him, and that process will be repeated again and again.

Patience is a virtue.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We will find out soon enough. Eventually other teams are going to notice Britt's 130 yard games and play off a tad.

For the record, I think CJ is playing pretty poorly. I think Britt is going to help him out next week. I expect him to have 100 yards.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If he doesn't top 100 yards against the Broncos next week, he sucks. Fact.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I think he is playing poorly as well but defenses still HAVE to game plan to stop him. That game plan to stop him opens up the passing game in which we were able to see today.

When I see Ringer in there isn't as much attention to him as there is CJ so he's able to get better gains on runs.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sorry so many nutswingers here fail to understand the concept.
    CJ doesn't suck, but he did leverage team W/L's over money.
    It's a fact.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sure CJ misses Mawae, but when you get $30mil guaranteed, there are no excuses. We should've signed a vet interior o-lineman, admittedly.

Our line is better than the Vikings' which is proof that AP is way better than CJ.

8. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

How is that a fact?

So everything he's done prior is a fluke? 1 great season and 2 good ones in a 3 year career has no say in his ability?

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Is our line really better now though? ... it wasn't the same when Mawae missed a game or two, and the fact Amano & Harris are regulars.. our Oline isn't what it used to be.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

It's no longer the Jeff Fisher running game. This team has improved its passing game and the run will suffer somewhat because of it. CJ is still a top 10 back but he's a different player than Adrian Peterson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar