DL Ndamukong Suh signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

He'd be the oldest on the line... concerned about paying a lot, frankly.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I assume it would all or misty be frontloaded money where we could cut him with no pain if he falls off the cliff or decides to not play hard.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

the thought of acquiring him is exciting but another part of me agrees with you. Just gonna watch it play out . I would be utterly shocked if it happened.

4. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Garafolo on GMFB today:

- Has a hard time seeing the Saints being able to pay even close to the asking price.
    - Seahawks have interest but can't see him going there. Question marks galore.
    - Mentioned the Cowboys but that they won't get involved until the price goes down.

Well, who does that leave? He didn't mention us by name, although Rap confirmed the visit. Not sure when it is, has anybody heard more? Today or tomorrow hopefully?

Will be interesting to see what develops over the next couple of days on this front.

On March 18th at midnight(Saturday into Sunday), if Sly Williams is on the roster, he is paid $2.5m of his $5m salary this season. Would be great to be able to cut him before then after locking up Suh, but would require a very active next 24 hours or so. I know we've opened up the wallets a bit, but I would imagine that deadline plays a small part in us being aggressive.

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

well, at least we would have ONE good DL'man then. LMAO

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. ceeder

ceeder Starter

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

In what way? Haynesworth was only a good player for what, 3 years? Got good, got great, then fell off the face of the earth within a few years.

Suh has been upper echelon for a long time now.

If you mean as a piece of crap dude.. yeah, seems like you have a point.

8. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Found this... no surprise we're pushing hard for him when our new DL coach adores him.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Looks like Terrell could be the deal maker.

At first I thought this signing was a pipe dream, but now it's starting to seem more and more realistic.

#89 Titanup1982, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

This guy apparently got the best out of Suh for 3 years according to pff

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar