DL Ndamukong Suh signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And this is his reaction to that offer.

[​IMG]

Dontari Poe wishes he was in the same class as Suh.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Suh gets paid more than Poe because Suh is better than Poe... by a lot. I've watched a ton of Dolphins games since my brother is a Phan and he sits by me at the bar. Suh was a beast in Miami and they should have been able to win more than they did with him there.

Also since the path to the AFC runs through New England it makes sense to sign Brady's least favorite player.

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

FA6C9A83-F53D-430D-8FB9-237D848D01A1.gif

Lock him in the Nashville team facility basement until he signs ...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Care to elaborate?

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

gif titans.gif

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Anyone know when he is visiting? I read that he will be in New Orleans tomorrow and Titans are next. Safe to assume Saturday? It listed 4 other teams that have shown interest too.

7. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

He really cashed in from Miami. He could take less money to be with a contending team. Wishful thinking maybe. We’ll see.

If they don’t sign him I’d like to see what they offered him anyway.

8. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Yeah but IMHO he is short term and not really long term. Gifted player that has mellowed out a bit but really he is short term here. If he can overcome his injuries.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Sure. Nose tackles don’t typically play on passing downs for starters. And their primary job is to eat up blocks.

I’d be willing to bet Daquan Jones would be our NT if we sign Suh. He’s got the ideal size for it (6’4 322 lbs) and can eat up blocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar