DL Ndamukong Suh signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Well he's supposedly an asshat so he's probably expecting 6 years. Like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if someone drastically over pays for him. I just hope it's not us.

It would be awesome if I'm wrong and he is rational, decides on a fair contract, and comes here to play his heart out. Fingers crossed.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ceeder

ceeder Starter

———XXXX—Woodward———
    Orakpo————————Morgan
    ———Casey—Suh—Jones———

+ Ryan/Adoree/Butler/Byard/Cyp secondary

Draft an every down ILB and off we go.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

And I know it’s boring, but wouldn’t mind saving a little money for the absolutely loaded free agent class set for next season.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Pay the man. We aren't dumb. If we're bringing him for a visit, we must be willing to pay close to what he's expecting

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

If we can get him on a contract with an easy out in a few years...give it a shot. That way if he doesn't play up to par or has attitude problems he can be cut or traded.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3 years at $48 million. Make the first two years fully guaranteed. The average salary puts him in the top 5 at the position and he gets 2/3 of the money in his pocket the day he signs the deal.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

With the deals JR has done so far ,I could see something like this .If Suh keeps contributing ,great ,if not ,but him for little penalty around the time we have to pay other guys .

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Wait... Suh is going to play NT?!? No chance.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's 31 so hopefully a 3 year deal would suit him. I'd be fine with giving him big money for a couple of years. Got to spend it somewhere.

10. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

Too much in my opinion. Something closer to 3 at $27 million like Poe just got would be more like it. Everyone said he got way over paid in Miami and you just gave him almost the same amount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar