DL - Could be special

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Houston would be such a great fit if Dupree needs to be worked in. I am fine with keeping him on a snap count if we had a legitimate third edge rusher. Not living the idea of have to go with Autry on the edge to start the season.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Edge would be Landry and Weaver probably if Dupree couldn’t start the season and we don’t add anyone else.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Exactly

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m not going to be a bit surprised to see both Dupree and Farley miss at least the first 5-6 games. I hope not, but don’t expect them to be ready by training camp.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Someone like Ingram would be huge IMO. Gives us all kinds of options in passing scenarios and a hedge against injury. I'm guessing if we can work the deal JRob pulls the trigger.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

There's no rush to add a vet. I'm sure when training camp starts we will bring some in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar