DL - Could be special

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think people are being cautious given his legal troubles.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

People can jump on this morons bandwagon if they want, but where I come from if someone is so stupid to actually advertise to the police "yo, I aint got no problem beaten a womans ass!" and then walks outside and "pushes" a woman down, when he is in the process of being drafted... well you don't support the freaking idiot.

Yall think this is the last legal issue we hear from this idiot? I am willing to bet before his rookie contract is up, he pulls at least one more hair brained idiot thing.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m more on the skeptical side of him just being a 4th round pick. You don’t bet the house on that.
    Right now, it’s Dupree who hopefully is healthy and weaver matched with Landry. Not a deep pass rush roster.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Yes. This is why a vet signing makes sense. Houston, Vernon, or Ingram come on down!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

One person accused him of shoving her to the ground one time. That is not real “legal troubles” IMO.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm thinking since it's his only legal issue (that we know of), as stupid as it is, I'll assume it's a poor judgment call and doesn't happen again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

A court date is a legal issue until it’s resolved either through the courts or through settlement. He could still face some suspension from the NFL.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

We don’t know if he said that or a “witness” claimed he did. The report published isn’t clear on that. If he did, he wasn’t being very smart for sure. The original report said he punched her when the actual report said “grabbed her neck and shoved her to the ground”. Neither one is a flattering picture, but one is accurate and one is not. There seems to be a certain amount of vagueness surrounding the whole thing. Time will tell us soon enough.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

you're kidding right?.... so if we can't cover 5 yard slants.... which we couldn't... and, it's the Titan way to play 15 yards off the receiver..... tell many how many sacks you're getting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar