Did you know...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

...that over the last 6 weeks, the Titans have led the league in rushing, averaging 167 yards per game? I heard that stat today on Sirius Afternoon Blitz.

The more you know....:))

I do wish Travis, or any RB, could have a couple hundred yards receiving to go with the rushes, but hey, I'll take more of what we're getting.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

And give Lendale some carries to spell Henry.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

yeah i knew that about last Monday,heard it on the Fisher show...or radio confrence thing...i love it....but please give me some more "cheese"

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I heard that stat and thought I was hearing wrong... I guess I wasn't. It just shows how much our "Fisherball" game has improved since pre-season when Chris Bursitis was the starter. I'm glad we didn't start Henry last year, or we may have missed out on VY in the draft. :grrhee:

5. That's a nice stat to have, it really is, we should be able to run over the injury ridden giants defense...

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Until we balance that out with at least 200 yds/game of passing, we won't be scaring anyone.

However, it is pleasant to have something good to talk about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar