Did we find.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

a new starting CB in Finnegan today? He sure looked much better and had way better coverage than Hill has had all season. I'd atleast give him one more start to see if it's a fluke or the real thing.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jeff Garcia was the QB...

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I saw some good plays out there today by Finnegan. He saved two touchdowns by heads up play. One thing I noticed on both of those plays by Finnegan is that LThompson was beat badly.

I know this will hurt Gunny but, if that was Hill does that equate to two touchdowns by the Eagles. I think so. And we still need to replace Thompson.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

i realize that but it wasn't like McNabb was lighting it up while he WAS in there. I firmly believe that if that had been Hill covering on that almost INT by Finnegan near the end, then it would have been a TD for the Eagles.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Garcia looked better than Donovan while he was in, at leaste in my opinion.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Finegan made Hill look like the rookie today.
    Too bad it has to be an injury before Fisher let's someone replace a underachieving starter.

McNabb didn't look any better while he was in. The result would have been the same.

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Not the entire game. Remember the break up Finnegan did that appeared to be man coverage? If he doesn't break up that play it's a sure TD.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Finnegan played great. Of course there's no telling how Hill would have fared, however I would go with Finnegan at CB and Fuller at NB in the future.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He made plays out there regardless of who QB'd today, or how they played. He looked good give him his props, I'll take a chance on him starting again.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is also every reason in the world to expect McNabb to improve like Manning did in the 2nd half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar