Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

Yvette was always fair to me, I liked her. As for the delusional, now dwindeling class of 06 Texas homers who rushed the board....

2. kytitansfan1

kytitansfan1 Old enough to know better

Thanks, but no thanks. While Yvette and I didn't agree 100% on everything, who among us will, I won't come here as a new member and put down others from the TOMB. She wasn't the only moderator over there and since it was a voluntary duty, I really can't complain about the job any of them did.

Because of this reply, I may never receive rep from you 330, and that's okay. That's not why I'm here.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what the heck is the tomb? I am already sick of hearing about it :moon2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

the tomb was freaking awesome everyone there was tight the only one i had a problem with was yvette

5. Well, I think I'll just keep posting here and Titans Central. I'm not one for having to restart someplace all the time and had I known that the TOMB was that unstable I would have been gone much sooner than now.

6. kytitansfan1

Sect 330 Bipolar,

I was replying to your post seeking former TOMB members to bash Yvette. Found it strange that I could not quote your original post and now that post has disappeared. Consider the subject dropped.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There goes the neighborhood! :moon2:
    [​IMG]

8. kytitansfan1

Titans Online Message Board

9. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Man I'm going to miss the TOMB. I just now found out it died for good... O well.. Looks like this is my new place to talk Titans.

Hello everybody! :howdy:

:guitar: (smilies are way better here btw)

10. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar