Dgb poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Aug 16, 2016.

?
  1. Bad

47.7%
  2. Good

52.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

@5tweezyPOT just change the name of this thread to "520 Cries Openly About DGB" and be done with it

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Tajaes a damn god

That's not fair

Also, he's only hof cuz he was able to finish his career..just like Dgb will have a chance too

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Where is the option for, "This is an amazing trade and is further proof that #BasedJonRob is long dícking the entire league at his leisure"?

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"A little rough around the edges." Yeah, that is certainly one way of putting it.

Cris Carter has said many times on live tv he would not have had the career that he did if Buddy Ryan didn't cut him. Carter went from a good receiver to all-time great because he turned his life around.

Sometimes it takes something being taken away from you to realize the world keeps turning without you. DGB has had that experience once at Mizzou and it didn't seem to do much. Maybe this time will be different, but I have my doubts.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

DGB about to go TRE MASON nutty once Philly gets ahold of his Kenny Britt chest drops lol.....Running around out there like a parent looking for their lost kid....lol

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

JRob is getting it done. First that amazing trade down. Then he trades back up and gets the guys he wanted all along. Now this, brilliant man.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Philly is brutal......DGB better get good real quick. The coaches won't have to say anything....the fans will rip him to shreds.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

DGB had a full year of experience as a titan, then a rookie and two FA additions come in and drop him off the depth chart relatively quickly. why keep a guy who runs at 80% half the time, and causes turnovers by playing lazy. no thanks, give me a decent route runner with sure hands like andre/matthews all day over pure athleticism.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I dont consider good or bad, more like meh.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I have little confidence in the coaching staff but Jon Rob has really flipped a switch here. Ownership is even talking about uniforms! Amazing.

I really don't worry about coaching though because I know when given the opportunity Jon Rob is going to hire the best. Mularkey is keeping someone's seat warm.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar