Devin Hester or Anquan Boldin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It what world would the Bears give up hester for a 2nd and a 5th???

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

if the titans didnt even sign dj hackett or bryant johnson....i doubt they even mention boldin

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well...Boldin is about 5 times better than those two and is actually worth a ridiculous contract.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I mean he's a joke for trying to hold out. And it isn't as impressive when the blocking does 80% of the work on the returns. Most the time he doesn't have to make but 1 cut. If every other returner had that type of blocking, Hester would be fighting for a job.

and thanks.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hester sat out with a hammy today...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a hammy or a 'hammy'?

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I don't want Hester. KRs break down quickly. And he has fumble problems.

Boldin is a different story. His contract expires in 2010,so we might be able to get him a year before he hits the market, for a 2nd and a 5th or so. But we'd need to see what we have at WR at that point. Someone could step up by then.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

T.J. Houshmanzadeh(did I spell that right)

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If Boldin is avilable the Titans should at least inquire as to what it would take to make him Vince's favorite target.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Boldin would be worth a shot at. But we're all fooling ourselves if we believe Mike Reinfeldt has even thought twice about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar