Devil May Cry 4 demo

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Downloaded this demo and boy it looks amazing graphically and gameplay wise. It is a definite must get for me.

The story line is meant to be pretty good too.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The demo is sick. must buy for anyone who digs action games.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Graphics are so meh to me. The animations are cool, but not groundbreaking, and the environments are pretty bland, detail wise to me. I dunno, I'm just not impressed.

And neither does the gameplay. This is the same freakin' game since number 1, there is NOTHING significant that this new character Nero brings to the table. He even looks like Dante. God, Capcom has really fallen; I hope Resident Evil 5 is not this redundant.

I'll buy this when it's bargain bin at Best Buy.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The same can be said of almost every gaming sequel. Only Resident Evil 4 has revamped its gameplay from previous games.

God of War 1 and 2 has nothing different.
    All shooters are the same, one button for main weapon, one for special weapon, one for grenade. One to sprint, one to zoom in.

Aside from the circle button and everything it does?

There is no doubt a reason for that.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I wouldn't bring GOW into this first of all, it has one sequel, this has THREE.

Plenty of games show innovation, and games like this REQUIRE it if it's going to get my purchase. Devil May Cry 1 was cool because of great graphics, a cool game engine, and stylish art design animation. Didn't play 2, but heard its garbage. 3 was fun for the exact same reasons as 1, except it had an old-school challenge to it. Now this one seems the same as the first one! Linear, puzzle-like advancements, same gameplay expect with a new circle button thing that you can link damage with. Uh, alright, but Capcom expects me to shell out 60 bucks for just that?

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I love all three games. Number 1 got me hooked. 2 had no story but the gameplay was still fun. I thought 3 was the best. The demo was awesome. The game won't be for everyone.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I got owned the first time on the demo. I never played any DMC games before. Those ice things were cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar