Detroit: Become Human

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Where are my fellow gamers at? @Gunny @Fry

Looks like it could go down as a masterpiece but I heard the game maxes out at 8 hours.

Buy new, wait for pre-owned, or rent?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd wait. Looks good but probably not worth full price.

There's a website that says how long a game takes (can't remember it) and said it's about 11 hours.

But there is replayability.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

max 8 hours? um no

i just finished it, ~ 11-12 hours and i will play it again in a different way

the endings i got felt a little meh, but overall enjoyed the journey at least

minus the **** motion controls, next time i'm playing it on easy so i don't have to constantly throw my controller in the air

if you don't want to play blade runner immediately or have other things to play, it's likely not worth the $60

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wait for pre-owned, but I'm like that with most games now. Very little is worth $60+ when I more than likely have to pay more for DLC and all that crap to get the whole experience.

Even if I wasn't worried about that, I'm not huge on these pick your own adventure games. They're fun. They have a lot of re-playability. The actual gameplay is usually lacking in them. Heavy Rain was pretty much the same thing, and while I liked it, I was satisfied with it when only spending like $10.

God of War though, I will be spending $60 on that when I have thinned out the PS4 backlog a little.

5. Fry

www.Howlongtobeat.com is the one I reference.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GeronimoJackson

Get a used copy of Nier Automata for like $15-20. That'll be one of those games you'll be remembering even after you finish it and end up recommending to all your gamer buddies.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God of War should be top of your list. Forget everything else you got.

8. Fry

Lol.

I just started Horizon Zero Dawn this weekend. I'll probably play 1886 The Order after I'm done with HZD since The Order is like four hours.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Order would be 2 hours if it didn't make you walk. Gorgeous game and the setting is great but way too short.

10. GeronimoJackson

I played God of War for a bit, and while the graphics are insane on the pro, I have yet to be engaged and took a break from it and ended up playing Bloodborne. I'll definitely go back to GoW, I'm sure it'll get better, I think I was only about 3 hours in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar