Despite Doubters, Fisher Knew Winning Streak Possible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

all i know is this streak better not end with housten,they got kinda close last time. however VY is playing alot diff. then he was earlier in the season.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

WORD!

Turnaround season or not, that crap was--and still remains--inexcusable.

3. CPA

CPA Camp Fodder

I listened to Dr. Jack's call in to 104.5 this morning. They weren't buying on rumor that Floyd would go to Giants and we would get another Reese here.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Jeff's comments in the press conference were about the team coming together to get some wins, not about Vince. Jeff didn't make the decision to start Vince, so he doesn't get the credit for it, but Jeff has done a great job bringing this team back around. He should have made the call, but didn't, so adam's made it for him. He took what he was dealt and we've had a great 8 weeks.

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Do you count Dyson benching Deron "toast" Jenkins. I think I read an article where veterans like Bishop were lobbying for him to give the rookie a chance. Then again, that probably falls under the "had little choice" argument.

6. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

now let me see if I understand this thread

Fish will not play a rookie....however, if he has no other option, like Kearse, he plays them.. in other words if the rookie is better he plays, if not the vet...hmmmm he only plays a rookie if he is the best option? Damn, what a coach, won't play a rookie unless he is better than the vet. How can we back a coach with such unusual thoughts?

7. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

No, if the vet is injured or whatever, only then will he play the rookie, no matter which one is better. I don't believe that Fuller or Lowry can't do better than LT, but until LT gets injured, he'll start until the end of the season.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You misunderstood what he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar