Deshaun Watson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's your prerogative that you don't think he's good. I tend to think he's been a stud as a rookie QB. I guess you think a rookie QB is suppose to put up Brady numbers..

I'm not going back and forth with you on Watson. I want him to fail, but right now he has us/Titans in the basement trying to catch up with his team.

Let's focus on our team before we go head to head over another team.

2. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Mariota had a 4 game stretch as good as Watson's except his running back was Antonio Andrews, his #1 receiver was Dorial green Beckham, his O-Line was the worst in the league, and his head coach was Whisenhunt.

Still need to see more before I truly become concerned, he's played bottom of the barrel defenses and stat padded against the Pats

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

I remember that game. Texans played a terrible game and still won it because Dalton was playing like the worst QB in the league atm

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

You aren’t going back and forth because you are wrong. I never said I didn’t think he was good. I don’t think he is great. Yet. When did the Titans get put in the basement by Watson? I wasn’t aware they were in the basement in the first place. I thought starting play this week they had the same record.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

hes played good, and is really hard to get down

way improved from preseason for sure

however he still misses a lot of throws due to general inaccuracy

and his footwork is bad when there is pressure. masked by the play of their oline currently

i don't think hes worth getting afraid of yet

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No I know what you're saying. I'm just saying any AFCS QB will look like the second coming against us.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Texans 3-3
    Titans 2-3

What am I missing? Aren't we in the basement as of right now?

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Watson is going to have some really tough moments.

He's in a nice stretch right now but it won't keep going this way.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree. But every QB has tendencies and weaknesses. Once exploited, the better QBs adjust and improve.

Young didn't. We'll see about Watson.

I think he'll come back to earth against the Seahawks next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanBruce

TitanBruce Special Teams Standout

Here's hoping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar