Rumor Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

2021 likely out.

Bet now he comes out as a “sex addict”, apologizes, does some celebrity “reform” program and returns 2022 or 23, probably not as a Texan.

If Vick can return, I think Watson can.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Depends. I could easily see women's groups picketing whatever stadium signs him, boycotts, etc.

I could see the nfl not wanting any part of that mess.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I read somewhere that No Qb that tall has ever been great in the NFL. Really tal QBs allegedly have throwing mechanics issues. The Jags sill find a way to screw or up. But it really doesn’t matter, even when they are good we beat them.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I was thinking the exact thing. Although abusing animals is different. It’s abhorrent and I think Vick is a POS, but being a sexual predator is really bad. I think the NFL is going to make an example out of him anyway. but if he is charged and convicted he won’t ever play again.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And now we know why he signed the huge contract and then wanted out of Houston

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

What’s kind of sad but definitely funny from a football perspective is Texan fans still thinking Watson has any multiple 1st Round pick trade value.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol....they should have traded him months ago...I hope trying to get his wanky yanked was worth it

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. LYLESDALY

LYLESDALY Rookie

I think its safe to say we wont be seeing Deshaun Watson playing football next season. He will be lucky if he's not in prison...

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

considering his fetishes seem to revolve around rear play and hands, he might end up liking it.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar