Rumor Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Understood. That’s why I believe IF it goes to trial, Watson’s previous reputation of community service and good citizenship and his recent conflict with the Texans will be very persuasive versus the testimony of multiple “home masseuses” who have come forward sequentially. I doubt the defense attorney has difficulty discrediting both the authenticity and credibility of the testimony DESPITE the number.

Now before everybody blows up, if he is found guilty of one of the allegations I want him to be punished. My point is that it is incredibly hard to prove that this occurred as it is alleged versus whereas medical exam could be indisputable. I have performed multiple rape examinations in the emergency room.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Watson’s attorney is fighting back on the numbers game by soliciting affidavits from numerous masseuses who are stating his upright and gentlemanly nature. This has only just begun.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Next step for Buzbee is going to be checking Watson’s search history on adult websites. That’ll be the real tell.

4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

we are going “wild” because you just edging did it again. “Home masseuse” is just your veiled way of saying the were hookers and got what they had coming.

for Christ sake. Quit with the damn labeling. Do you realize most sports teams have their own masseuse on paid staff because it is a tried and true medical practice.

we get it, in your mind:

massuese = hooker
    Deshaun Watson = local Boy Scout who does no wrong.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This thread is becoming too much like typical internet assery. Time to stop all the theatrics and name calling. Let’s try to focus on what the current events regarding this case are and back away from our soapboxes for a while. Whether guilty or innocent, let’s see how it plays out and trust the system.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Riverman

dude- you can't project on me what you think I believe. If I didn't say it, you can't assume that's what I mean. Apparently you ignore the other posts where I say I hope he's punished if he's found guilty. Grow up.

I could use your logic to say your defense indicates you love "home masseuses". But I don't. because that's NOT what you said.

GTFU.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Riverman

Maybe. There is about to be a LOT of character research on ALL parties involved. This is the ugly and expensive part of settlement campaigns. It's about money it and becomes which side is interested is more interested in getting/retaining money versus the fatigue this process brings. And I've seen guys like Buzbee operate first hand. They are like a bulldog on a bone. He wants his money- he's going to keep applying pressure. IMO, it's just a matter of time before he wears Watson down, guilty or not, to get this to stop.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Lol I was just trying to make a joke but I don’t think anything like that would come into play until it becomes criminal charges against him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

10. Riverman

If you’re suggesting that liberal biased fish wrapper from the left coast has any credibiiity, ok.

So are you saying his prior great reputation had ZERO influence on credibility? Because I’m saying in this hearsay case it absolutely does.

Doesn't mean he won’t be found guilty or settle regardless, but IMO it def is somewhat influential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar