Rumor Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

They thought Russ was worth that. Not More than that. so no they don’t,

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

saying home massages aren't a legit business is stupid

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Wait. Are “they” the Texans? You think this is all a ploy to devalue Watson? It’s easier to believe that this is a conspiracy than it is that he might actually have acted inappropriately?

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Watson is basically a younger Russ soo

5. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I'm saying you don't think it's odd or coincidental that these "allegations " are coming out now, while he's demanding to be released?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I think the difference is that he is accused of rubbing his little Watson up against the woman. If that chick had rubbed her beaver against you, you would have a case.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So you really think getting paid to rub another person’s body and being paid transportation to do so is legit?

It’s about professionalism. You do your job in your environment where you control the variables as a professional. Legit masseuses would NEVER agree to travel for a single client. They’d have the client travel to their PLACE OF WORK. God I’m discouraged in the lack of real world knowledge.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Do you really need to be told that propositioning women by slapping your thick in their hand is not ok? That women working in a legit business don’t need to be subjected to a naked man coming on to them? That’s needs to be taught? Really? The whole point of what’s happening in this country is about making it clear to men in power that women aren’t here for their amusement.

It’s sexual assault no matter how you slice it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wow.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Quote me where I said anything he did was ok. Not once did I even remotely defend any of his actions.

And I misread the article, I thought the extent of it was him exposing himself. Didn’t know he put his junk in her hand. That’s my bad.

#430 GeronimoJackson, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar