Desean Jackson 5'9" 167 lbs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Steve Smith-

5'9
    185lbs

Desean can easily put on 20.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes .... yes ..... good...... let him drop

all the way to 24 ..... in a New York Minute

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

The consensus in other forums is that this will knock him out of the first round for sure. Only time will tell I reckon. But 167 lbs does make me a little hesitant, no matter how fast he is.

There's high school receivers bigger than that.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you happen to see what he did to UT ?
    size be damned

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

anyway ... I can see him going to Minnesota or hell maybe even to Detroit ... just for good times sake

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'm not arguing against his talent, he's obviously one of the most athletically gifted guys in the draft. But 167 lbs? C'mon, that has to be a cause for concern if you're going to spend a #1 pick on him.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he returned a punt for a TD. against UT's special teams, that's not that special. he had 4 catches for 45 yards.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Is he really any better than Ted Ginn? There's no real proof showing that Jackson is a more polished receiver either. Their production in college seems to be about the same. I recall a lot of people not wanting Ginn. So why do people want his little brother all of a sudden? :suspect:

I'll stay snuggled into my comfy seat on the Manningham band-wagon.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you're right
    felt worse than that at the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar