Derrick Morgan Torn Meniscus

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think so, and he was very ineffective

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If by "meniscus" you mean "labia", then yes.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

You're thinking of Mike Griffin

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

His initial tweet, he may or have not have known what the injury was. Did he say anything after that or are we still going only with the "Evans could have been affected by the heat" tweet?

5. Bonky

I try to avoid it.

It's pretty scary that he's now on the Training staff, although I don't know what he does. Is he the Team Fluffer?

6. JCBRAVE

He parks the players cars for them during the week

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

between mariota corey davis demarco murray, jason mccourty, and more i thought we we're going to see some luck but i guessed wrong

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

JMO, but I believe that many fans of the team don't know how to handle injury news or unfortunate circumstances in general. Look no further than J will, who is Intelligent enough to be a Dr. But resorts to 4th grade nicknames such as Hammy Davis .

These relatively minor injures (given the timing) suck, but we should be thankful that the current staff is putting so much emphasis onmonitoring and treating the players so tthat they do not further aggravate said injuries and are ready to go when games actually matter. 2017 could have been a different year for Davis had he not been rushed back, and who knows, D odd might not have gotten butthurt to the point of giving up had they monitored him more closely instead of playing him on his bum foot and thrown him under the bus when it didn't work out.

PK is a professionall sourpuss who appeals to the lowest commondenominator of fans, doesn't fit in with the culture , and is useless with Vrabe l as the HC, as he repeatedly asks questions that he won't answer and provides nothing of substance. People complaining about the lack of info would complain anyway and chastise the players. Instead, Vrabel is taking the heat. Maybe when people grow up instead of treating players like verbal punching bags, that will change

#38 abc2330, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. Bonky

I agree. He is a DB.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This has been one of the healthiest teams in the league the last two years.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar