Derrick Morgan Torn Meniscus

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah, but Morgan had his surgery in the last 5 days, Mathews could've had his surgery in March or May. That's one of the problems with being left in the dark on severity of injuries by Vrabel. Timetable's matter.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I had this done about 10 years ago. I was on crutches for just a couple of days but not much physical activity for a month or so.

I'm sure advances have been made since but we might not see him on the field until October.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

1-3 start for Titans is a real possibility

No Morgan for 4 games, maybe no Conk for 4-6 either, and who knows about Walker, is he due back week-1?

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Typically if it’s just an arthroscopic clean up the timetable would be 4-6 weeks for high level athletes. If he could make it back in 4 that would be great, but the factors will be pain tolerance and mobility.

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Didn’t CJ2k play most of the 2013 season with a torn meniscus?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

It always sucks hearing about all these injuries in the offseason/preseason. We must have lucked out last year because I don't recall having this many injuries to key people.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Can I just go on record as saying I have zero confidence in Paul Kuharsky.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Last year you dont remember it because they told us what was wrong with everyone and we were like "Cool! He'll be back in two days!"

Now we're all like " Is he gonna miss the whole freaking season?!"

Feels waaaaaaay different as a fan not knowing what's happening. Hear me Vrabel.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

"Heat Related" turns into a full blown groin/hamstring tear? That's just a straight bold-faced lie to reporters and fans.

I don't like that one bit. We deserve to be told the truth about injuries, fudge the timetable, but don't just bold-face lie to us.

What's the big deal about telling us Rishard had his knee scoped in April? No harm in letting us know that he had a minor cleanup procedure like 60% of all NFL players in the offseason. But now we find out 2 weeks before the regular season opener and it makes us question the severity of the scope and knee issues.

Stupid, all around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He's trying his best to be like Bellicheck except now he looks like an ass

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar