Derrick Henry Plays Of 50 Yards Or Longer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Even if he "lost a step" he'd still be amongst the best backs in the league. He'd have to totally fall off a cliff not to be top 5.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

He just was…. BDH is a man amongst men and puts himself there through dedication. I regret hating the pick to get him. Never been so wrong.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

GREAT HIRE!!
    WORLD CLASS!!
    ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT!!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Is “BRILLANT” a play on words I missed from an earlier thread? Like they are actually not Brilliant??

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

There are some who believe you have to operate in extremes as a fan. They don’t believe in nuance.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

A few seasons ago, DH22 was insanely shifty for someone his size, his running seems more stiff now, BUT that could be due to not being able to get in a rhythm from getting constantly hitting behind the line of scrimmage. At one point, our o-line actually blocked for him lol

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

What most teams really need is someone who can can absolutely get one or two yards when they have to have it. I would think he would be pretty close behind an above average line

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Ya he would hesitate once he got the ball like he felt the hole wasn't going to open up for him, which most of the time he was correct.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar