Rumor Deleted Tweet from Conklin's Dad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

No, that wouldnt change anything... But... you absolutely don't have to defend it. It isn't good enough. Like all fans of any team the end hope is to eventually win a SB. If you arent a SB contender, then you need to be doing everything you can to become one and not being content with mediocre...

Also, on the other hand, a small group starts out, then it carries over to a larger group, then it has to be acknowledged.

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I think it is a common practice in the NFL that the backup has to mimic the cadence of the starting qb. I KNOW it is that way with some teams, I have seen them practicing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar