Delanie Walker in the Wrong?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In other words what :cj: does

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He probably doesn't have aids either, so theres always that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Just by looking at the thread maker name, I could have told you that.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

To me it seems there are a lot of similarities between CJ calling out the line and Delanie calling out the cancers.

1. Whichever way you frame it they both called out team mates for not being up to their standards.
    2. Rather than address it internally, they did so in the media.
    3. Neither named names but they hinted pretty strongly at who the culprits might be. For CJ is was members of the O-line (admittedly more specific specific) and for Delanie it was guys presumed to be on their way out which when you really think about it is a pretty small group too.
    4. Both guys probably hoped their comments would help to solve the problem.

The main difference to me is that while CJ was asked about his line in every interview due to bad o-line play and finally put his foot in his mouth, it seems to me like Delanie just volunteered the information without much prompt (may be wrong about this). Before anyone jumps to say I'm white knighting CJ be aware that I don't like either of these things. They both should have kept their comments in house.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think there is a drastic difference between essentially calling out people by name and then what Walker did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean Britt is the only one people really agree on. I'm not even convinced CJ is one.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

My best guesses are Britt and Brown but those are just assumptions. For all I know K-Britt was as model a citizen as Munch made him out to be.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny a model citizen? :disbelief:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Sorry I meant model inmate.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, he at least had the dignity to not name names. Big difference than saying "Day din't do dey jobs, because dey make me fall ovuh and things like dat" :cj:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar