Delanie Walker in the Wrong?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

CJ plays hard every week you seriously think he doesn't enjoy getting a lot of yards? Either way Walker even said it wasn't CJ.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No one gives a ****.

What has our record been since Nate and Jason have been here? It's obviously not working.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. TitansWillWin2

Well walker obviously didn't make a difference either soooo. Just saying.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We are 7-6 when Walker see's 2 or more balls. In the games we lost you could say we lost them because Walker wasn't targeted enough.

Yea Im gonna say that to you and see where you take this.

5. TitansWillWin2

not taking the bait lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I hate to say it, but they need to get someone that is start worthy behind Delanie...If he goes down, they have TERRIBLE TE depth....

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Delanie is not the be all end all authority on who is cancer and who is not. Just because he came over from San Fran and is a food player that doesn't mean he has some special insight into cancerous behavior.J-Mac and Washington have been on this team much longer and know the players and their personalities much better than Delanie who's been on the team less than a year. I trust their judgment over his. They both said they see where Delanie is coming from but it doesn't sound to me like they agree that there were cancers on the team. They acknowledged that there are some selfish players on the team but being selfish doesn't mean you are necessarily a cancer as J-mac alluded to. You can be selfish as hell but as long as your conduct and play aren't detrimental to the team and you play very well that's not necessarily a bad thing.

The 2013 Titans struck me as a good group of guys that were drama free and trying really hard because they knew they weren't playing to their potential. Only reason people give validation to this cancer talk is because they didn't play that well in 2013.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stevens isn't horrible, for some reason he wasn't targeted at all last year, every snap he saw we called a run play, but in 2012 he showed signs he might be good.

we could definitely stand to improve though

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Walker isn't in the wrong, this team has needed a fire lit under it's ass properly since before Munchak took over.

It's actually nice to hear it from one of the players that something is just wrong with the mentality of the team, I mean, just watch footage of the better teams from this season, and then watch footage of us, the difference is night and day, I even said the same thing last season, it's like watching true football players, and comparing them to peewee players.

Although, watching little kids play football is way more entertaining. Especially when they fall over, :cj: falling over, however, is just pitiful.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree he wasn't targeted, why? Could have been a mix of poor coaching and his lack of playmaking. I agree he isn't horrible, but as a starter in a TE position PASSING league, we are screwed. He is best when blocking, and I am pretty sure NONE of us would be thrilled with him or TT starting multiple games, unless something lights a fire in one of their A$$es and fast. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar