Delanie Walker in the Wrong?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Fixed it! Typing responses during very limited downtime at work lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I sure hope so!!! Like I said, I'm just tired of waiting and tired of paying Directv for the football package to turn around and watch a loosing team all year long. Really disheartening really...

But I keep paying lol :-/

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yup. Same here man. And really that's why I believe the fans have way less impact than they think. The NFL has realized that we're all football junkies who will not stop watching no matter what they do. We can kick and scream and complain but until people stop going to games or watching on TV en mass the ones in power could care less cause their bottom line will still be healthy. It's the ability to strike that gives labor unions their power. They can complain all they want but if they're not willing to strike they have no cards to play.

4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Very true! I'm just soooooooo weak! lol

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I was looking at over the cap and the titans roster for 2014. I cannot believe that craig stevens cap number is higher than delanie walker's! Wow that is robbery. I see several over paid titans that I would be cutting.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think we have 5 we could do without

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar