Delanie Walker had a horrible Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

From my understanding you can never fully delete your FB profile and its content but you can disable it and make it inaccessible to the public.

FB and Twitter both have their place. There is no easier or better way to keep in touch with people you can't (or don't want to) see very often than FB. And there is no more immediate means of news and information than Twitter. It's just the way some people choose to use them that sucks. E.G. overloading you with every piece of boring minutiae from their lives or preaching political/religious beliefs nonstop.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Facebook keeps me up to date with relatives I dont see often. I also like its chat option.

3. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

d walker.jpg rancic.jpg

So Guliana from the E Network is having his kid....

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

She way hotter than racing

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If someone has to rely on social media to try and act cool, then they're really no where near that. Most of the people who still use facebook (at least in my experience) either did nothing after high school, use it to post pics, or will post a status occasionally. That's it.

Twitter at least gives you a bit more freedom.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Also there is no shame in using Tinder, it works. Just have to know how to work it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The reason I stopped using my Facebook wasn't because I didn't enjoy it time to time... It's because 90% of my "friends" were talking about sh*t that was literally going to make me lose IQ points.

And I honestly couldn't keep myself from trolling everyone for dumb statuses or pictures at the time, so I had to de-activate it.

I removed A LOT of people... and ignored any and every friend request I got. Then people would remove me because I trolled them too hard when they asked for it. Sack up, idiots.

I went to high school with this girl who spent the entire day posting headshots and modeling pics of herself on Facebook.

She managed to be in a Bart Durham commercial. I died when I saw it on TV.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I saw a good comment about this somewhere..

She got her "courage" to need him now cuz she preggo and is in his wallet for 18 years.

I hope its not his baby that'd be hilarious

9. RavensShallBurn

Honestly, it sounds like Delanie might just be a d*ck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

I'm confused... He knocked up two women?

Alright... We got a Travis Henry in the making.

Ten more to go, Delanie! You got this!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar