Delanie Walker Could Provide Value

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Your probably right about both those guys, but even at 36 I think he can provide value on the field. He'd be good for a few tds and a few big plays at the very least. Maybe it makes more since to bring him in as a locker room guy and #3, then start actually using him in the playoffs.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He has some value but he might be a luxury to have on the roster early on. They probably don't want Firkser playing STs.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

But he is probably a better blocker than Firsker and better receiver than Swaim. In which case, he makes for decent depth.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Might as well drop this one. I don’t think we see this happen.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Reports out there that we are the favorite to trade for Ertz. I personally would be very surprised if we gave up anything for him. He feels very redundant with Firkser and will cost more than he’s worth at this point. There’s free agents we wouldn’t have to trade for that I like just as much. And I think it’s pretty obvious that if they cut Ertz, he will sign with the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think the “reports” are speculation because we lost Jonnu. Period.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

All of the reports I've seen other than the Philly one, are coming from Titan fan type sites that are just making the suggestion that we should go after him.

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Firkshow is gonna ball out this year

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I like Firkser..I think he will have a good year..I'm not big on trading anymore picks hut I'd rather trade for OJ Howard than Ertz

Keep that Bama connection going! Lol

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I agree no more trading picks. There’s plenty of serviceable free agent vets at TE and on defense if we want to make more additions.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar