Delanie Walker Could Provide Value

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Unfortunately, yes...., also wasn’t meant to be read the way you may have taken it. Loved him as a Titan

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would be all for it if it is league minimum with bonuses. If he produces, then he earns the money. If he doesn't, well he gets to mentor the younger guys and retire as a Titan. I would love for him to retire a Titan.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The only receiver mariota ever made was himself in that chiefs game.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If hes healthy this is a no brainer

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Considering the source of the original comment, an argument can be made for DGB however, not sure he was ever “made”.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Could you imagine him with Tannehill?!!! God damn I'm pitching a tent LOL.

Litterally never saw that anywhere. And I was on here a lot during those years lol.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

League minimum.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Bring him in. Great move if he’s willing to be a part time role player on a cheap deal.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, I am a former Mariota HATER. Couldnt stand the guy at all. If I saw someone saying that, I would dang sure remember and I don't remember anyone saying Mariota made Walker. If anything Walker made Mariota look like he might be a qb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

There are a lot of reasons DW doesn't make sense. People assume he is of value as a part time player but that isn't necessarily what we need. Are we bringing him in so he can block, play STs or just play occasionally in passing situations. What does he have left? Is his role worth a roster spot and an active spot? In other words if he is good enough to be one of our 2 starting TEs he is probably worth it. Otherwise we might as well see if we can develop a younger guy.

To be honest at this stage MyCole Pruitt might be as good or better and we let him go (signed with the 49ers). There was a guy who had some game (run and catch), and played for a number of years in our system. My guess is that JRob will evaluate what he has on the roster, including UDFAs, and see what becomes available in FA during cuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar