Deion interviews Pac tonight on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Lame!!

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I guess perspective makes you wonder, if Haneyesworth got 5 gms for "THE STOMP", what would be fair and equitable for an off the field incident for failure to disclose information, since by consensus it sems that this is the only thing the NFL trully has to punish Pac for at this point.

IMHO, it seems far worse to step on a persons unguarded head, than failing to disclose two arrests

If he gets more than 5 games trust me, Goodell is taking all of his transgressions into account.

Also, you can sue anyone for anything these days whether the lawsuit will be successful is always the question, so can we stop with all the Law debate, unless we have a lawyer in the forums speaking from actual knowledge of state laws, and pecedents, and I'm not talking about you taking some internet correspondence courses, and being three years shy of a law degree

All this legal debate is a bit much.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Feel free not to read it then.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Can't know it's there until it's too late. I haven't quite mastered how to take back something my eyes seen and my brain have processed yet. If you have any tips on how you faired at it then, please do tell. ;)

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you missed a perfect opportunity to hit him with one of these - :loser:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lot's of alcohol and chronic :yes:

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

:ha:

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

OK, bascially Pac can't violate what was agreed upon in the meeting. NO leaks to the press, no one speaks on what was said and when there is a release, Greg will release only what is approved by Goodell.

Pac is only guilty of incredibly bad choices for an up and coming star in the NFL. He has never served time in jail. The Las Vegas charge RECOMMENDATION is bull"feces". If there was definitive security tape that shows Pac cited the melee, then the LV police would have already served the warrant and Pac would be extradited to Las Vegas.

My friend has a video girl body with a ghetto booty. She's gorgeous. While hanging out on 2nd Ave. late one night, some guys passed and started trying to talk to her. She has a boyfriend and wasn't interested. She just sort of smiled and kept walking. The guys were drunk and started acting stupid. The guys in her posse' stood up for her and a melee ensued. If anyone has been on 2nd Ave. you know the police are out and about. The police came up, tried to sort it out, my friend was being loud to the police. Long story short, she was arrested for encited a riot. We joke about it now that her booty starts riots and she was arrested for it! What I'm saying, she was arrested, she actually had to get a lawyer to make sure that the charge never saw the light of day, but she had to make bail on the night of her arrest.

Goodell knows that there is unreasonable calls for Pacs removal from the NFL. Goodell knows that in order to appease the fans and also get a hold on the bad publicity that the NFL is getting, he has to make it look like he's doing something. The meeting basically was to kick Pac in the head with, "look, the NFL is a business and the business is built upon a positive image. The majority of money comes from ad revenues and a strong fan base. If we anger the fans, the fans take matters into their own hands and boycott, with boycotts come demands from fans to put pressure on sponsors of NFL activity." Um, just guessing here, but Pac will probably get a 6 game suspension or a number in that range. Here's the tricky part, there are 4 pre-season games then 2 regular season. That's 6 games.

Pac is really a good guy. He has friends that were there for him when he was just another dude from the projects. These friends are a product of the projects. They look up to drug dealers and pimps cause these are the wealthiest people in their 'hood, the "trap stars". They see the thug life as the easiest and quickest way to get rich if they don't have any athletic or rapping talent. Pac has a lot to lose, these buddies of his don't, they can always go back to the trap and make their money.

Does Pac know the shooter? Only he knows and there's no way he's telling if he does. He knows the police wouldn't be going through this charade if they had any direct link to him and the shooter. The creed of the hood is "don't snitch."

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My attraction to this interview is the same as when I drive by a car wreck.

Don't wanna look. Can't turn away. Morbid curiosity.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yes and no. Unless your labour laws are entirely different from ours, you can't dish out punishment as you please and you can't punish retroactively. The company needs to have an official policy in place at the time of the "offence" or at least previously have given a warning to the worker before they can dish out any punishment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar