Deion interviews Pac tonight on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

on NFL Total Access.

Just what the site needs another Pacman thread, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

2. quite an interesting interview,good to hear him and i thought he sounded very remorseful.I think he should definetly get another chance,he deserves it.He agrees this was a huge wake up call and realized that his career hinges on his actions...good interview with deion

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yet he appears to have disclosed nothing to the commish. He was no comment to Deion. And prob no comment to the commish too. Silence is not good. The Commish was quoted as saying he wants information. So I pray to God pac man gave it to him. If not, prepare to be served a cold dish.

The only thing I liked is that he was nervous talking to the big guy. I think that says a lot.

....more to come on the posse'.

4. well i dont have nfl network so im gonna need some more details please

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I missed it if someone can get a link so we could whatch it or listen it would be well appreciated.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I doubt it, it's a lot harder to really talk when you have cameras on you and you know it's getting national television coverage (or as much as NFLN gets) than when you're talking one on one with the commish.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

In the last segment:

How this looks in the media and to the daughter: it hurts me a lot, and I picked bad situations, took total responsibility, and said if it keeps happening, then point the finger at him. Said last year he has been in almost no incidents, and that the 10 incidents were in his first year.

Says he's got to stay in the house. No hangin with boys at home or anywhere. Says he's gonna turn it around or end up in projects. Says he hit the wall (rock bottom)

Pac man said his hold out made him a target

Pac man said the dreads, hair, jewelry, nice cars, posse', made him a target, and blames that on the thug image. Did not seem interested in cutting hair, not wearing jewelry, ect...

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well it wasn't one on one, but regardless it would not have been in Pacman's best interest to be silent in the meeting with Goodell. With the press however, it's usually best to keep your mouth shut.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, one on one + attorneys/possibly some league officials, either way when you can see everyone who's hearing you it makes it easier to be open

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I should mention he has been contrite, remoresful, low key.

Temmates: Bulluck and Vince call him. They are sticking with him. Keith is the mentor. They want him on the field. Keith is with him 90% of the time like a big brother.

Can anyone tell him to say no: His mom. Keith. Keith helped him when was down.

Fisher: Fed up with it. Told pac man he's at the end of the road

Fans and community: Media doesn't care what he's doing for community. They only bring up the bad stuff. Pac man is a natural giver. But media turns around the situation on him.

Pac then apologized to nfl for all bad pub, and too the titans, and too the teammates for letting them down. Praying to god to be just one of the guys and enjoy himself on the football field.

Wraps up with an apology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar