Defensive Backs. How Good Are They?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... Mariota is almost the ONLY player I "dislike" that you guys like.

you're trying way too hard because you can't face a differing opinion without getting in your feels.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've never caught feelings over you or you'r silly hot takes

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

We already have him. Don't sleep on Jayon Brown, guys gonna end up starting full time either this season or next. Love what I've seen out of him. He's really not that much smaller that the LB's we have. Why he's seen as only a role player is beyond me? He's smart and constantly around the ball, doesn't really matter to me if he can't thump people like Rey Lewis.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

You caught feelings the moment someone was rational instead of emotional about Mariota.

Emotions override your ability to analyze.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea no they dont

Keep reaching for why I disagree

6. Deuce Wayne

If you think "Mariota is no concern", your crush (powered by emotion) is the ONLY reason for it.

7. JCBRAVE

Definitely not

Like I said, I've seen most all his tape in depth. Hes an all around better player in 2017 than his stats suggest.

Lot of teams cash in on screens and other easy stuff like play action and RPOs. We didn't do hardly any of that easy stuff that inflates stats in 2017.

His 2017 season was a product of bad coaching 100% Even Vrabel jokes about last years offense.

C'mon DW, dont come in here with that weak ****.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Dude. He regressed entirely outside of fumbles.

His mechanics were awful last year as compared to 2016. His decision making was far worse.

Stop telling yourself that what your eyes see aren't actual reality.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

That caught a reaction

Now I'm in my feelings

Most your posts dont get a reaction but this

Corey Davis is really to blame for some bad throws being in the wrong places

10. Deuce Wayne

Corey Davis, the guy that didn't play til like week 7 is to blame for balls being in the wrong place?

DUWUT????

I do think them not getting an offseason hurt Mariota a ton. Mariota not getting an offseason in general is what I think 80% of his struggles are from.

I still have faith he can be great.

But I'm not going to pretend he wasn't awful last year. He certainly was. Blame coaching and everything else if it makes you feel better about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar