Defensive Backs. How Good Are They?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

For sure, she's very predictable

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Our secondary will be much improved if not only for the additions but also we greatly improved our pass rush, in theory anyways we won't know for sure until the season but with Landry being drafted and Wallace coming back from being hurt we have four people to rotate in and out.Not mention we now have a legitimate nose tackle so Casey and Jones can put pressure up the middle

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm excited to see exactly how we use all of our personnel on defense....Ryan, Jackson, Butler, Byard, Brown, Evans, Woodyard.....I like that back 7.....then roll with Morgan, Jones, Casey, and Orakpo as our front 4

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm very excited about the DB group we have this year. At corner specifically, it's as deep of a group as we've ever had. Add Byard to the mix, and the potential is through the roof. I think Cyprien will be better this year. He also offers a skillset no other DB on the team has (make your Jks lol).

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

JR has completely transformed this defense from what it was 3 years ago. A couple guys getting on in age but overall I think this defense should be top 10 this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You forgot Honor Landry

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not expecting a ton from Landry this year, hes not good vs the run so hes only going to play sparingly on defense.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm pretty excited to see what they look like. Will Butler return to form? If he does, and Adoree takes the next step, could be trouble.

Butler might've been a sneaky good signing. Jayon Brown has been a steal

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I think Landry is gonna flash initially and then have a solid role 2nd half of the season .

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

*1 good year.

And with that year, I became a believer in his ability. And it's the only reason I'm not harsh on him now.

Because of that good year- I kept thinking that Mariota would show up at any point during 2017. Never happened.

I just hate the excuses the guy gets. It's incredible how scared people are to be honest about his play. Mostly due to one fluke play in the Chiefs game. Since then, the skeptics act like he's a god.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar