Defensive Backs. How Good Are They?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Malcom Butler is gonna be huge. Teams are gonna have to throw at Adoree and he’s gonna make them pay.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Getting an all around ILB to pair with Woodyard will help stop the pass some too. Williamson always bit hard on play action and was slow, 2 horrible traits vs passing plays. I really like what Evans brings at ILB. Once he catches up to the change in the game speed I really think we'll be a good defense.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I would absolutely bring in Eric Reid, I'm surprised he's still a FA.

As for the defense, I'm really excited about this unit for the first time in a loooong time. They finally spent got draft capital on it, and FA money. A good front 7 and secondary together makes both units better. Honestly when Cyp is your weakest link, that's not bad. And they should be able to limit his issues with the rest of the talent on defense. I really think this unit can be top 10. Also add an offense that should stay on the field and let them rest, and I think it will be a good year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

yes

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Here we go again with this forum randomly deciding to hate a player so the members just follow the meme.

Cyp played well for 1/2 the season last year. The important half. He literally sealed the Chiefs playoff win for us.

Wait. Does he not get a "but but but the coaches!" argument?

Of course not.

Meanwhile- Mariota was pure trash for the entire year... and you guys wont say a word bad about him. Funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Totally agree with you

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Well as long as he played well for "half" the year.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's 8 games more than Mariota played well.

... yet. Silence there, huh?

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I've never said Mariota had a great year, he definitely struggled last year. But he's also had 2 good years. You'll shut up about him this year, or maybe you'll find something else to b*tch about.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He'll absolutely find something else to ***** about, but we can determine his moves based on our comments. If we like a guy he will pretend to hate him, and vise versa

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar