Defense Rebuild: EDGE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Get better deals at the edge dealerships.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Why don’t you take your own advice? Funny you say I result to insults but I haven’t name called anyone. But I’m a “jerk”. Ironic...

You run away every time I ask for you to provide proof your claims are accurate.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

11421CE0-0AC9-4F0C-944D-19F8C11AC1CD.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 7
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The proof you name call is in your past posts. It’s there for you and anyone else to read. As far as me resorting to name calling, I said you “come off as a jerk- not that you are one. There is a respectful difference but it doesn’t surprise me you don’t see it.

In regards to other points we disagree, it’s a waste of your and my time to go point by point. You process dialogue as conflict and a contest to “win”. It blinds you to what the other person is saying. And this is the last time I respond to your posts. I’m trying to do you a favor but I see it’s pointless. Better to just ignore each other.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Draft one, sign one

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I tend to agree that we sign at least one and draft at least one or two. We have to get better on the defensive side of the ball

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Draft 3, sign 2

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Go ahead and show me what name I called you. I couldn’t care less at what you said about me. I laughed it off because you don’t know anything about me and every time you say something to me you never use any facts. I’ve seen you back up arguments very well for other instances on this board but you can’t do it for this one for whatever reason (too busy). If you keep responding to me with the same BS I’m going to keep asking the same stuff until you can answer the question. It’s that simple. I don’t respond to your posts without you doing so first.

I’ve tried to tell you to ignore me. I don’t need any favors from you. Plenty of people who actually want to have a conversation and discuss their point of view. If my posts bother you that much why do you keep responding? Lol that comes off as very creepy. If I bother you that much just ignore it and I promise you’ll never hear from me again

As for me, you’re right my post history speaks for itself. Much more positive ratings than negative ones... so I guess you’re the one with the problem.

But don’t respond to someone’s post and then get upset when they ask you to defend your point of view.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Take your personal arguments to private mail. If it isn't about the topic of this thread, it doesn't belong in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar