deeluxx3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

deeluxx3,

would you tell me how the "i'm a Titans fan" thing works for you? i don't get it. you have a great big colts signiture now. are you an incredibly poor wagerer or something? have you lost a series of bets? or is it some kind of hex jinx you're trying to put on the Colts because all the teams you like in pro sports are on hard times?

thanks. :toast:

Bipolar

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I was wondering the same thing that sig pisses me off.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

deeluxx3...
    :bump:
    24 Members have read this thread in the last 10 Days
    Bababooey, BigRed3, bigtitan53279, BlazingArrow#9, Broken Record, cajuntitan, Carpy, Childress79, Ewker, GoTitans3801, Gunny, Hoffa, JMB54, joelmunroe, MJTitans, PAtitansfan53, Puck, Rebel Titan, RollTide, SEC 330 BIPOLAR, The Murse, TitanJeff, UK_Titan

nothing's changed. you visited today. whut up?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have all the sigs, avatars, etc turned off..that way I don't have to look at all that crap..takes forever to scroll some of the post due to 40,000 sigs

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Here is a little run down about me and how I became a Titans fan. It really is a fantasic story.

I was about 9 years old and my only knowledge about the NFL was about the Bears and how crappy Curtis Enis was. Thats it. I had an idea about other teams, but just the bare minimum. I get a phone call from my best friend one day and he says "Yo, did you see the Titans-Bills game?" I said "No man, what happened". He replies "Well, the Titans ran back a TD on a kick return to win the game". I was like "Cool" and hung up.A few weeks later, I get invited to my first Super Bowl party at my friends house. Well, as a bunch of 4th graders (something like that), we were not really interested in the game. We were playing knee football for the majority of the game, but I do remember a few things. I remember being pissed when the Rams scored their first TD and was doing their lame TD dance. Then I remember getting mad when Bruce scored his TD. Well, my Dad picks be up in the 4th quarter and takes me home. I watch the rest of the game at my house. All I remember is the last play, not even the play where Mac9 got away from Carter. I remember watching Dyson catch the ball and saying "He's IN!" Then, these hideous blue and gold streamers fell from the sky and I saw Dick Vermiel and the Rams owner standing and cheering. I instantly ran up to my bedroom and started bawling my eyes out in tears. That day, I became a diehard Titans fan. I can truely say that Im a diehard because of my friend and that game.

I am also a huge NFL fan in general, though. Im also not going to run around and say we are going to win 12 or 13 games. Im not pessimistic, Im realistic. So, I would compliment the Colts and what not but DCTitan and others would keep calling me a Colts fan. So, I put the sig on. I dont post much on here for yall to really know me, but I really, really, really hate the Colts. Im also a humongous Vince Young fan. You guys might think you like him and what not, but Im truly obsessed with the guy--its almost unhealthy.

Well, thats the krux of it all. Any other questions?

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Why can't this wait until his member week? [if he has one?] :tongue:

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I truly doubt Id ever be member of the week. I dont even have 500 posts.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All you gotta do is apply...and sign up your soul for eternity. :grrr:

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

How did you all become Titan fans? Do you follow any other NFL teams, or the NFL in general. Who are some of your favorite non-Titan players?

Ill start...I follow every team and I just love the NFL and the game of football. I want/plan to make a career out of it as a broadcaster, writer, analyst...even though I realize my chances are slim to none.

My favorite non-Titans are...D-McNabb, McNair haha, Antoine Bethea, Brian Urlacher, Charles Tillman, Devin Hester, Greg Jennings, Aaron Brooks (when he was good, still like him though), DeMeco Ryans, OJ Atogwe, Steven Jackson, Tarvaris Jackson...the list goes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar