Decision time on Mariani nears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I wouldn't. I'd rather have power backs like Battle and Greene to pick up a sure yard or two than Drey who would most likely lose yardage.

Our WRs also have injury issues. Britt and Hunter both are still recovering from those torn ACL's. Nate has been banged up a lot and usually misses some time here and there. Mariani would provide better and more needed depth at WR than Drey would at RB.

I could also see us keeping 3 RBs, and 6 WRs, one of them being Mariani. Preston or Williams would get the boot as a result.

Slim chance we keep 4 RBs, 6 WRs, no Mariani. But I suppose it's possible.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Preston and Williams roster spots are safe...See...this is why we need to trade one of our WR's. so this won't be an issue. We also have Kevin Walter

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been calling Mariani to STL all offseason. And it would actually be a good move by him for once.

It's all but guaranteed he ends up a Ram if we release him. Fisher refuses to change and sticks with his guys no matter what. I mean, how many former Titans (players and coaches) are with the Rams now?

Finnegan, Cook, Hayes, Cecil, McGinnis...

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Mariani will stick and Reynaud will be cut. Reynaud is an awful RB. Battle will be the #3.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not sure about MM but ReyBAuD is not only turrible at RB his decisions as PR can be turrible as well

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

If we waive Mariani he won't make it past waivers, I promise you that.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Send him to our farm team in St. Louis.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I LIKE THE NEW GUY.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Rey can play receiver or RB.

He'll be kept before preston and mariani IMO.

10. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

I don't know who you have been watching ..but Renaud definitely cannot "play" Rb...What makes you think he can play receiver?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar